Mount Litera Zee High School.Hayathnagar.
Summer Holidays Worksheets.2017.
To download files copy and paste the link in new window
school re-opens on 5th june 17 for grades 9th and 10th full day.
School re-opens on 12th June’17 and functions Half day for grades 1st to 8th.
school reopens on 14th june 17 and functions half day till 16th june for preprimary.
Summer Camp will begin from 25th April’ to 25 May’17. For further details
contact Mr. Sudhakar Sports HOD on 9963887998. Sd/-
For any quires contact – 77 30872621, 040-24204243.
Glimpses of 2016-17 academic year.
“Every child is unique. We know how.”
Mount Litera Zee high School
‘Great School. Great Future’
As per the survey conducted by Times of India, the school has been ranked the 3rd Best CBSE School in Hyderabad.
- achieved 100% result in Class X Board Exam 2016. 50% of the students achieved 10/10 CGPA.
- Carried programmes like Cambridge English Assessment Programme & British Council’s ISA Project.
- Organized Events like Zee Summer Hyderabad Tennis Tournament in collaboration with Decathlon, ‘Spartans’- Inter School CBSE Sports Meet, 2016-17,
Vikings Kid’o’lympics Sports Meet 2016, ‘ECSTAZEE’, Annual Sports Meet-2016
& ‘Run for Mother Earth-5K Run.
- Conducted Intra School Literary Competitions, Inter School Competitions, Olympiads like NCO, NSO, IEO, ISKO, IMO, International Spell Bee and IIMUN (Indian International modern United Nations).
- Undertook Co curricular Activities like Music, Life skills, Art & Craft, Dance and Drama classes & Extracurricular activities like Cricket, Archery, Yoga, Kabbadi, Soccer, Volley ball, Basket ball, Badminton, Skating, Lawn Tennis, Table Tennis, karate and Athletics.
- Celebrated festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Rakhi, Id-ul-Fitr, Bathukamma, Diwali, Christmas and Sankranthi.
- Took students to places like Supermarket, Traffic Police Station, HMWS&SB, Bachupally Village, Amul Dairy, Hyd, Forest Academy, Zoological Park for First Hand experience related to the topic taught in the class as well as to picnic spots like The Rainbow Resort, Deccan Trails and a three day adventurous trip to Dandeli, Karnataka.
The students brought laurels to the school with their developed Language Skills and Time Management Skills as well as showed tremendous improvement in their performance
The Management of Life Kare Educational Society thanked the teachers and parents in helping Overall Development of the child by practicing innovative & unique teaching methods, inspiring learning environments, collaborative projects and stress free education.
Affiliation for Grade XI is expected at the earliest.