- The school owns a fleet of buses in compliance with the RTA guidelines.
- Recruitment of drivers and attenders is also scrutinized in compliance with the guidelines provided to schools.
- Speedometers (to check the speed) and regular maintenance is done so the vehicles/bus are in good condition.
- Buses ply on selective routes and stipulated time.
- For connectivity with parents, all drivers are provided with mobile phone by the school
Health & Wellness
Primary Interventions: focus on the prevention of problems. For example, a focus on communication strategies during high stress periods, promotion of service and citizenship, and coaching.
Secondary Interventions: Aims to manage the symptoms of strain. For example, stress management programs such as relaxation techniques, stress management and workshops.
Tertiary Interventions: Designed to help the individual who may need specialized input to deal with the strain. For example, personal counselling.
In addition, the wellness program presents important wellness topics monthly. The topics and activities align with the Physical, Psychological, Academic, Social and Community components of health. Workshops on various topics are also planned based on the students interest.
- Yoga for Stress Reduction
- Cooking Classes – Whole Foods
- Healthy Diet and Nutrition for the active student – Food in Medicine
- Meditation and Relaxation Techniques
- Life Skill Education :
- Vision is Nurturing, Aware, Responsible and Empowered Learners.
- The effort is to create learners who are equipped with accurate objectives and value enhanced life skills. It helps the young learners to make informed decisions, solve problems, think creatively and critically, communicate effectively and build healthy relationships, cope with challenges and manage their lives.
- Psychological :
- Counselling Services via Office of Student Affairs
- Peer Mentoring through the Student Team
- Stimulant Abuse vs. High Achievers
- Stress and Depression
- How to Deal and cope with your own Loss?
- Substance Abuse in Professionals
- Coping with High Levels of Stress
- Spirituality and Medicine
- The Poison of Perfectionism
- Financial Literacy Seminars
- Using Cognitive Behavioural Techniques to Master Test Anxiety
- Anxiety about Academic Performance
- Managing Time.
- Social & Community :
- Student Organizations ( Houses –Student Classifications)
- Student Senate(Student Council)
- Maintaining Healthy Relationships
- Social Alcohol Use vs. Abuse
- Dealing with Conflict
- Appropriate Use of Social Media
- Intimacy and Life Choice
- Family Counselling